Spreading Hatred...

Hate... just like love, I don’t find any proper definition to it. But if I have to define, it is the most precious feeling which most of us hold. It actually helps us to get more clarity on our interests. Sometimes, when we don’t like something badly, we actually get to know what we like the most. There are hell lot of reasons to love and as well as to hate. But the sad part is we need more number of reasons to Love than which the Hate needs. Have you ever observed how easily we start hating someone? It just starts in no time. After finding out few odds and evens of hate, I’m not daring enough to equate hate with a bad thing, but I can say it actually hides a good thing.

My interest on hate was started long back; on a day when I was travelling in a local train. That day, two passengers started arguing at each other and I’m not completely sure what the reason was. Their intensity was so high that half of the compartment was looking at them. However, it was just like a storm in a tea cup and everything got settled within five minutes. Two stations passed, and the two people were forced to sit in the same seat. I was sitting very near to them and could not restrict my eyes eyeing at them. The immediate question which stroked my mind: “Are they going to hate each other?” I found a quick answer: “No, they don’t, as they are strangers.” The answer made me to think for next couple of minutes, and I realized that hate actually triggers among familiar relations.

Like I said earlier, there are no concerns if we hate someone. Everyone has their own set of reasons for their hate. But I feel that it is not just the only thing which is happening in this world. Apart from hating, we are also transferring it. As we are educated to a reasonable level, I hope everyone agrees to the fact that every individual holds both good and bad in them. Of course, good and bad are in turn debatable. But I believe that the most eligible bad thing can be the one of the reasons for hate. Though I’m not very much bothered about the reason, I just want to say that “a person who hates is not capable of looking at the good part in the person whom he hates.” This is one of the key principles of hate. It is completely understandable and acceptable. But the thing is, slowly, we start sharing it with other people. Now the listener starts ignoring the good things in the person whom we hate. The spreading cycle or the spreading tree grows. During this process, we are actually changing the person’s view about some other person. This is the reason why I meant “Hate actually hides a good thing.”

Many a times, hate can also be an opinion. And if this is the case, we are doing something which is worse than anything. So, if we really have a requirement to spread our hate, then let’s spread it as an opinion but not as a reality. As far as I consider, it would be really wise if we do not spread it. According to me, spreading hatred is a crime which kills the goodness.

Let’s think before we share our hatred!

0 comments:

Post a Comment