happyness unexpecteD.!!


Few days ago, it was around 8pm when I was eagerly waiting for a train in lingampally railway station. Unfortunately, I was fortunate to meet one of my school friend veena. It is always a gifted shock when we meet our old friends. Anyways, a minute after our shocking smile, we went busy with our talks related to our jobs and her husband. I was happy that day to meet her unexpectedly.


Exactly two days after our meet, I was returning home from office and I got down the train in my stop. It was around 8:30 in the night and I decided to eat chat as there was no one at my home. When I was eating, I got a call from one of my friend satish. I was struggling hard to implement multitasking of cell talking and chat eating. During my struggle, an excited “hi” pinged my ears which triggered my neck to take a back turn. It was veena again. I thanked God immediately and told satish that I'll be calling back and pressed red button of my cell phone with great force.

I started walking with her. It is just 2 minutes walk to her place and in that short time she came to know that I'm going to skip my dinner. The next moment, she invited me to her place and I was really shocked to hear. I really didn't had words to say and she didn't give me chance to skip the deal. In order to share even more happyness, I forced her to call Anusha, other school friend of ours. She agreed to come and I left to my home for refreshment.

We three used to go to one tution during our 10th class and they know all levels of myself. Though we stay at one place, we never met anytime to share our talks. Only cell phones did that job. So I was really excited to meet them both at a time. After 15 minutes, we met and shared loads of fun for nearly one hour. When I was eating, suddenly one thing striked my mind and it was- I didn't pay for my samosa chat :P. I told the same thing to both of them and anusha replied- “nuvvu happy khadha??”.. hehe happyness unexpected.!!

PS: meeting old friends is always sweet. I hope everyone tastes it :)

1 comments:

Rhythm said...

busy boy
lucky boy
lover boy
:P

Post a Comment