a walk in the rain..

Today, I got up late in the morning as yesterday night I went to have dinner with all my friends. As I had a nice dinner, I had a sound sleep last night. My parents and sister were out of station and I'm alone at home. Had nothing to do apart from washing my clothes. No one was there online in orkut to scrap. Thought of spending some time with TV. But the Mangalore Air crash news didn't allow me to enjoy the entertainment stuff. So, I managed to sleep again after washing my clothes. To provide some work to myself, I went to Sudha hotel to have my lunch at 4pm. This part of my life is known as laziness. I'm sure, after joining TCS, this day is my first weekend day on which I was free almost the whole day.

In the evening, I tried to concentrate on some or the other stuff. Tried to edit few photos but that didn't progress as I didn't get any ideas. Tried to design my blog template, but that didn't happen as I lack knowledge. Atlast tried to concentrate on dotNet topics- delegates and event handlers, but I couldn't handle this event even. I felt to myself, this day is one of the best boring day of my recent days. Atlast, at around 6.30pm, I decided that I couldn't bear my boredom anymore. So, I decided to goto my favourite spot JamesStreet's Railway footover bridge. Actually, Sun was out when I went out to have my dinner in the afternoon. But, I don't know that it rained later. So, when I came out at 6.30, the climate was very cool and I enjoyed it.. and I even felt that “this is the right time to goto JamesStreet.” Meanwhile, I provided some work to my iPod Codecs.

During my walk to railway station at my place, I felt like eating chat as the climate encouraged me. So, without hesitating, I ate it. After eating, I started to Station, but unfortunately it started drizzling. Before I reached station, it rained heavily. So, after reaching station, I decided to drop my plan of going to JamesStreet. I stayed there at that station for a while until the rain stopped. Though I dropped my plan, I decided to walk over the bridge near my place. I can say, this is my “decision of the day.” I reached Balkampet within very less time. I started walking over the bridge. Climate was damn cool. Hold on.. Twist in my narration again- i.e. It started raining again. I couldn't hide myself under any roof as I was over the bridge. I started running back to Balkampet, and I reached Light Sun Cafe, the cafe which I visit often (Of course, these days I'm rarely visiting beacause of my job). Had a cup of hot tea in a cool rain. Waited again till the rain has stopped. I started back to home. I decided this time- “I'm not gonna stop even if it rains.” It didn't rain till I covered half of the bridge. But to increase few lines of this blog, it drizzled again. I had only 2 options at that time i.e. Either go back or move forward. As I was in the middle of the bridge, I didn't try to look back :P. I came back home walking in the rain protecting my iPod ear phones. I can say, that was a pleasing end to the boring day as I enjoyed my little time walk in the rain..

P.S: I thank my friend Varsha (Rain) as it rained. “Thanks Rain :P.“

3 comments:

Rhythm said...

afternoon dinner enti saki:P
BTW nice blog

KV Sai Kishore said...

haha.. ba catch chesav.. tht was by mistake..

Thanks by the way :)

Karthik Puvvada said...

hie sai kishore anna..
this is karthik puvvada...
i need some help...we are making a collage with our college's pics. so can u plz mail me the original pics of ur album"SNAPS of BVRIT".[ORKUT]
I need the unedited middle block pictures only. (from diff angles).
thanks,
my email= karthikpuvvada@gmail.com

Post a Comment