Luck is equal to Success

Few days back, the separate Telangana state issue called me to spend sometime with television. That day, I was busy watching different channels. In that process, I came across a channel which was organising a debate. I pulled back my fingers from the remote for a while and lent my ears to know about the topic. The topic was- which plays an important role in success? Hardwork or Luck? On hearing it, I experienced a tiny grin on my face as I felt that it was an easy topic to talk about.

I personally felt that “it is hardwork which is responsible to reach the doors of success and it is luck which knocks the door.” As it was a debate, few of them were on the track of hardwork and few of them were on the track of luck. All their words fell on my deaf ears as I strongly believed in my opinion.

Time ticker was busy with its work. Finally, time has arrived to give an end to the show. The person who was a judge to that show asked to conclude with his views about the topic. His talk on that day made me think for a while. He said “Luck is the other name which can be used in place of Success. A person who gets success will be treated as a lucky person otherwise he is not. It means, luck is just a word which we use to denote the success. So, Luck is achieving success with hardwork.”

He ended with a statement “Luck is just an output, and it cannot be used as an input.” It broadened my eyes even more and I shifted to music channel to come out of that topic. However, that 20minute show made me to believe-Luck is equal to Success!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment